May 6, 2018
In episode #644, Eric and Neil
discuss why you should never rely on SEO or social media marketing
alone. Tune in to hear why and how you should diversify your
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
You Should Never Rely on SEO or
Social Media Marketing
- [00:35] With social media
sites, you are never in full control of your own destiny and you
never want to put that in someone else’s hands.
- [01:00] Paid ads are great, but
costs can go up or you can get banned.
- [01:26] Leverage SEO and
Social, but you also need to diversify into things like paid
advertising, email marketing, etc.
- [02:04] Be patient, get ONE
thing working before you diversify.
- [02:47] When relying on social
media channels, take your profits and diversify as quickly as
- [03:05] Spend the money earlier
- [03:20] Once you have that
multi-channel approach, make sure you are creating really high
- [04:00] Slow and steady wins
the race with SEO.
- [04:11] It takes time and money
to create great content.
- [04:44] Going for short-term
hacks will screw you in the long run.
- [05:14] That’s all for
- [05:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: