Jul 7, 2018
In episode #706, Eric and Neil discuss why you should switch
email service providers. Tune in to hear why you shouldn’t remain
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
You Need to Switch Email
- [00:38] Neil ended up switching
because deliverability sucks after a while.
- [00:50] Neil has been having
good luck with ConvertKit.
- [01:15] They make sure that the
emails only go to people who consistently open Neil’s
- [02:15] Deliverability dops
because people either don’t clean their lists or because of
- [02:31] Neil doesn’t have his
own IP, ConvertKit allows him to be on other IP’s.
- [02:43] Eric uses
- [02:50] Drip is more focused on
ecommerce as opposed to ConvertKit who focuses on bloggers and
online training courses.
- [03:15] Neil doesn’t believe it
matters who the company targets; emails are emails no matter what
- [04:00] ConvertKit does a lot
of the work, so Neil doesn’t have to even think about
- [04:27] Eric may have been
converted to ConvertKit because of Neil.
- [04:43] That’s it for
- [04:46] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: