Jan 9, 2019
In episode #892, we discuss the
marketing strategy you need to try. See what you can change up in
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: You Have to Try This Marketing Strategy in
- [00:40] The Blue Ocean Strategy assumes that a red ocean means blood in the
water (a lot of competition), whereas a blue ocean means less
- [01:30] Hubspot got into the CRM space a few
- [01:56] They coined the term “inbound
- [02:42] The web is changing.
- [03:10] Infrastructure and engineering are easy
now, because of AWS and being less costly.
- [03:15] Freemium is a way to separate yourself
from the crowd.
- [04:22] Start in the blue ocean before diving
into the red.
- [04:55] Content marketing is hard to get into,
because so many people are doing it.
- [05:15] Find alternative content
- [05:55] Be consistent and your fans will find
- [05:59] That’s it for today!
- [06:03] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know
in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: