Dec 13, 2016
In Episode #135, Neil and Eric discuss the importance of quizzes
to increase your leads. Tune in to discover how to create a
short, well-made quiz that can increase your sales and how
businesses today are taking advantage of this technique.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Quizzes to Increase
- 01:36 – Quizzes should optimize for email collection
- 02:00 – Quizzes should match the offer
- 02:50 – Yuri Elkaim
offers a lot in the health market and has implemented tons of
- 04:12 – Make sure you have at least 5 questions in your
- 04:30 – Use LeadQuizzes as a tool combined
with Facebook ads
- 04:55 – Neil still uses quizzes in their funnel
- 05:10 – Revolution
Golf also makes use of quizzes for their marketing
- 05:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The quiz should match and be consistent with your end
offer—wrong leads means no sales.
- Quizzes should NOT be long, but just the right questions to
pique your customer’s interest.
- Utilize quizzes by pairing it with other social media
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.