Dec 12, 2016
In Episode #134, Neil and Eric discuss how to use Pinterest to
drive more traffic and revenue. Tune in to discover the ways
Neil, Eric and other entrepreneurs use Pinterest to drive more
interest to their business at a low cost.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Use Pinterest to Drive More
Traffic and Revenue
- 00:45 – You can advertise in Pinterest
- 01:06 – The clicks in Pinterest are cheaper than other
- 01:31 – Neil found the article The
Pinterest Traffic Experiment: I’m Up 2350% in 60 Days at
- 01:48 – The tool BoardBooster that can boost boards
- 03:20 – Ezra Firestone Pinterest ads
- 04:33 – Samuel O taught Neil how to overcharge
- 05:46 – Ezra’s advertorial in Pinterest explained
- 06:17 – Pinterest, in general, has a lot of testing but you can
eventually figure it out
- 06:40 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Pinterest may be underrated in the world of marketing, but it
can do wonders.
- Use tools to analyze your data in Pinterest and take advantage
of its cheap rate per click. .
- Pinterest, in general, requires a lot of testing, but you can
eventually figure it out and make it work for you.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.