Sep 29, 2018
In episode #790, Eric and Neil
explain why you shouldn’t reveal your revenue numbers. Tune in to
hear why secrecy is always the best policy.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why You Shouldn't Reveal Your
- [00:45] Neil never talks about
- [01:00] He is worried about
people copying his tactics.
- [01:30] Why feed the
- [01:45] You shouldn’t get mad,
just don’t reveal your numbers.
- [02:30] True
Ventures is an example
of an ethical VC firm.
- [02:57] Eric has a podcast
where he grills people about their actual numbers.
- [03:15] However, Eric has never
revealed his company’s numbers.
- [03:40] Get all the information
you can, but don’t share your information!
- [04:24] When you hear stats and
numbers from others, it’s not always accurate.
- [04:40] Make sure the data is
accurate before you decide to copy their techniques.
- [04:48] That’s it for
- [04:55] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: