Oct 18, 2016
In Episode #79 Neil and Eric discuss why you shouldn’t be
scared to spend money on marketing. Listen to discover why spending
money on marketing doesn’t have to be BIG in order to be effective,
and why going all-in on well-thought-out marketing plans and
strategies pay off.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Why you shouldn’t be scared to spend
money on marketing
- 00:54 – If something is working, go all in on it
- 01:07 – The big marketers spend a lot upfront
- 01:25 – it’s natural to be scared in spending
- 02:29 – Remember that marketing doesn’t work like magic
- 02:46 – It’s not like you spend money and automatically make
- 03:29 – If you’re not willing to test the waters, you’re not
willing to discover ROI
- 03:38 – Projection isn’t possible if you haven’t started
- 04:24 – You need to spend on advertising somehow
- 04:53 – You can’t just set an arbitrary budget
- 06:28 – Create a bigger brand
- 07:03 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you want your marketing campaign to pay off, you have to pay
- Marketing isn’t magic. There’s pain before there’s gain.
- Test the water. Find something that works. Go all in.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.