Sep 26, 2020
In episode #1514, we tell you why you should think like a
businessperson and not an entrepreneur. While many people call
themselves entrepreneurs, most of them are actually businesspeople,
and so it would benefit them to think like the latter. Tune in to
find out more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Think
Like A Businessperson and Not An Entrepreneur.
- [00:30] The distinction between entrepreneurs
- [01:36] Thinking about financial impact versus
dreaming up big ideas.
- [02:07] Do not stress about truly innovating,
rather use existing business models.
- [03:22] Follow the best investors like Warren
Buffet who just buy things that work.
- [04:04] Being the next Elon Musk requires
living his lifestyle, which is not easy.
- [04:30] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Boring Company
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: