Apr 30, 2019
In episode #1003, we discuss why
you should, like us, produce less content. Tune in to hear why
text-based content isn’t worth the trouble.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why You
Should Produce Less Content
- [00:35] We have found that it
is harder to rank when doing content marketing.
- [00:47] Writing regurgitated
information just doesn’t cut it anymore.
- [01:03] So, now, we produce
less content, but make sure that what we do produce is of the
- [01:10] It’s not as competitive
for video and audio content.
- [01:25] Eric and I have
produced less text content lately.
- [01:40] Just because something
works for us, doesn’t mean it will work for you.
- [02:10] In the tech space,
there is a lot more noise and it’s harder to stand out.
- [02:24] Find new and novel
topics in order to make a splash.
- [03:04] You can always
repurpose audio and video content to make more text-based
- [03:49] That’s it for
- [03:53] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: