Sep 1, 2018
In episode #762, Eric and Neil
discuss why you should stick to one marketing channel. Tune in to
hear why focusing on one channel is so important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why You Should Only Stick to
One Marketing Channel
- [00:36] When Eric has tried too
many channels at once, he has failed.
- [00:50] Doing too much spreads
you too thin and can lead to disastrous results.
- [01:06] Focus on the thing that
is most successful.
- [01:30] Marketing is not just
one channel, it has to encompasses everything.
- [01:50] Each individual should
focus on their strongest skill set.
- [03:10] Neil is not great at
Instagram, so he doesn’t bother with it.
- [04:00] Look at the most
successful marketers. They crush it at social media, but they don’t
ignore the other channels available (they just have another team
member take care of it).
- [04:19] That’s it for
- [04:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: