Sep 23, 2018
In episode #784, Eric and Neil
discuss why you should change your lead forms to applications. Tune
in to hear how this could make a big difference in your conversion
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why You Should Change Your Lead
Forms to Applications
- [00:45] Eric was trying to get
people to move from a webinar to purchasing a course and software
- [01:25] Using Zoom, he added a
button that would bring them to a purchase page.
- [02:05] Instead of sending them
to a checkout page, Eric changed it to an
- [02:27] Now it goes to
- [02:40] If you to
Consulting.com, they have a good example of an application
- [02:54] The first thing you do
after following the link is schedule a call.
- [02:58] After that, you fill
out a survey about your business.
- [04:20] Eric and his team did a
- [04:55] Once you switched to
the application, their conversion rate went up.
- [05:05] They then made three
sales for $6000 total.
- [05:35] The guy that recommend
Eric switch to an application said the change was anywhere from
15-20%, but they did better than that.
- [07:15] Make sure you text
people with reminders for scheduled calls.
- [07:30] It’s helpful to make
people promise to show up for the call.
- [07:52] Schedule your calls
within 48 hours of taking the webinar.
- [08:04] That’s all for
- [08:07] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: