Jun 19, 2020
In episode #1418, we talk about
why you should be segmenting your website visitors. There are a lot
of different types of visitors that will arrive on your website,
and segmentation allows you to put them in buckets so they can be
shown different messages, products, and services to maximize
conversion rates! Tune in to hear best practices for segmentation
and how it could benefit your business right now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why You Should Be Segmenting
Your Website Visitors.
- [00:30] What
is segmentation and how does it help deal with different kinds of
- [01:09] Using
RightMessage to segment visitors according to their
- [02:53] If you
segment people, you serve them better, meaning more revenue for
- [03:05] Picking the most relevant people to segment
because it’s hard to segment everyone.
- [03:14] Remembering not to present people with too many
- [03:39] Segmenting based on form fields, browser
detection, language, and location.
- [04:25] Great
software to use for segmenting: bucket.io, RightMessage, and Clearbit.
- [05:06] People
feel better when a website directly caters to them, thus they
- [05:44] That’s
it for today!
- [05:45] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Neil Patel Digital
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: