Jul 29, 2018
In episode #728, Eric and Neil
discuss the pros and cons of taking online marketing courses. Tune
in to hear both sides of this argument.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why You Should and Shouldn't
Spend Money on Marketing Courses
- [00:45] If you end up paying
for something, you’re more likely to take action.
- [00:52] People can find what a
course is selling for free elsewhere.
- [01:20] If you pay for it,
there is still a chance you won’t take action.
- [02:00] It depends on your
personality type when it comes to taking action.
- [02:20] Eric sees people
offering online courses as taking advantage of others.
- [02:33] They may not actually
be experts and credibility isn’t required to teach online
- [02:51] Eric feels it is
preying on people’s insecurities.
- [03:26] Look into the person
selling the course; check credentials.
- [04:15] Some courses are being
taught by people who just teach courses and don’t have actionable
- [05:12] That’s all for
- [05:15] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: