Sep 19, 2020
In episode #1508, we explore why word of mouth is becoming more
important. The cost of marketing is rising, so the best way to win
is through word of mouth, and if you want good word of mouth
marketing, you need to build something amazing! Plug in today and
learn exactly what word of mouth is, how it travels, and how to tap
into this new horizon in marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why Word of Mouth is
Becoming More Important.
- [00:35] What word of mouth is and some
examples of companies that get spoken about a lot.
- [01:11] Key findings about word of mouth from
a Reforge article.
- [01:22] How much word of mouth travels on
‘dark social’: WhatsApp, text, and email.
- [01:45] Companies like Google are changing
advertising, leaving a window for word of mouth.
- [02:17] If you have good word of mouth
marketing, you’ve built a good product.
- [02:57] Build a brand first and then build
products and services around it.
- [04:20] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
'The Word of Mouth
Kylie Jenner on Instagram
Anthony Pompliano on Twitter
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: