Sep 14, 2018
In episode #775, Eric and Neil
discuss the reason they want to do a live event. Tune in to hear
why you should also consider putting on a live event.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why We're Going to Do An In
Person Event (and You Should Too)
- [00:50] Eric and Neil don’t
monetize their podcast nor do they run ads.
- [01:24] On their site for this
podcast, they only collect emails and surveys.
- [01:42] If their goal is to
impact more people, they realized an in-person event would be a
great opportunity. People were also asking for a live event in the
- [02:45] Charlie Munger talks
about aligning incentives.
- [02:56] Eric and Neil are
incentivized to reach that 1 Million download
- [03:12] They did a test even
last year in downtown LA.
- [03:32] People had different
ranges for what they found too cost prohibitive in terms of
attending a conference or live event.
- [03:42] Eric and Neil are
making this live event free, so they don’t exclude any interested
- [03:58] They will also be
recording the event, so no one has to miss out.
- [04:13] Eric and Neil are
hoping to build a larger community.
- [04:28] No matter what you do,
consider putting on a live event as a way of connecting with your
clients and audience.
- [05:40] Live events are the
best ways to market your brand.
- [05:45] That is all for
- [05:47] Go to here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: