Jun 8, 2019
In episode #1042, we discuss why
we aren’t the CEO’s of our own companies. Tune in to hear why being
your own CEO isn’t the greatest idea.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Why We
Aren't the CEOs of Our Own Companies And Why You Shouldn't Be
- [00:40] If you start small, you
may have to be the CEO at first.
- [00:55] You should always
consider whether you are capable of being the best CEO for your
company. Consider what your skill set is.
- [01:30] Focus your time on what
you are the best at doing.
- [01:45] Eric doesn’t like being
a CEO and it’s not his strong suit.
- [02:25] We realized that there
are people out there with more experience than us, who will achieve
more as CEO’s than we would.
- [03:05] Berkshire Hathaway just had their annual meeting.
- [03:20] They don’t invest in
tech, but rather focus on what they do know.
- [04:35] For us, it’s too crazy
to take on the role of CEO, because of all the other projects we
like to focus on.
- [05:07] That’s it for
- [05:14] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: