Oct 31, 2020
In episode #1547, we talk about why the top marketers love risk
and actively seek it out. Without risk, there can be no reward, and
for some, taking risks becomes addictive simply because of the
dopamine rush it produces. In this episode, we talk about some of
our favorite entrepreneurs, the risks they have taken, and the
amazing places this approach to life has taken them.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why The Top Marketers
Love Risk and Actively Seek It Out.
- [00:33] A story about Eric proving how much he
loves taking risks.
- [01:20] The rush of taking risks and how it
keeps pushing you.
- [02:11] The dopamine rush of gaming and how it
is similar to digital marketing.
- [02:29] From affiliate marketing to business
and how this process is like a game.
- [03:12] Examples of great digital
- [03:47] With no risk, there is no reward.
- [04:00] Taking no risk is the biggest risk one
- [05:28] More examples of risk-taking
- [05:29] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Chase Hero on Instagram
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: