Aug 27, 2020
In episode #1486, we discuss why SEO is still our best marketing
strategy in 2020. SEO is still one of the cheapest and most
effective and consistent ways of gaining traffic, even though it is
a long-term strategy. Tune in to hear all the benefits of building
up a strong domain authority!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Why SEO Is Still Our
Number One Marketing Strategy in 2020.
- [00:51] SEO requires time and human capital to
get good results.
- [01:02] However, it is still one of the
cheapest, most consistent ways of getting traffic.
- [01:31] SEO is a long-term, cost-efficient
game and a gift that keeps on giving.
- [02:13] Once you have SEO as a bedrock, you
can begin building out the other channels.
- [02:25] If you continue to provide value, you
will get a ton of traffic.
- [03:03] No other traffic source produces such
consistent quality traffic that drives conversions.
- [03:14] The smartest entrepreneurs understand
business and SEO.
- [03:41] When you’ve built up domain authority,
you have a unique arbitrage opportunity.
- [04:21] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: