Aug 6, 2018
In episode #736, Eric and Neil
discuss why marketers change their minds so often. Tune in to hear
why marketers are a fickle bunch.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why Marketers Change Their
Minds a Lot
- [00:45] Eric and Neil
originally said they wouldn’t use Outbrain or Taboola.
- [01:00] Since then, those
companies have improved their methods.
- [01:24] At first, the Facebook
ads platform was weak.
- [01:45] Often, marketers change
their minds because circumstances change.
- [02:05] What worked yesterday,
may not work today.
- [02:20] Market conditions are
always in flux.
- [02:38] Neil always told people
not to advertise on Instagram, but he has since changed his tune to
- [03:00] It’s not good for cold
traffic, but works for further exposure.
- [03:30] Have a framework
whereby you can re-test methods that were previously
- [04:10] That’s all for
- [04:13] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: