Jul 31, 2018
In episode #730, Eric and Neil
discuss why Google Analytics is useless without this one thing.
Tune in to hear what you might be missing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Why Google Analytics is Useless
- [00:42] Eric doesn’t always buy
a product or service when he visits websites.
- [01:05] Google Analytics will
never tell you why someone left your site without
- [01:15] GA provides
- [01:20] Qualitative data is
- [02:07] Go to your lowest
hanging fruit first.
- [02:50] Affiliate marketers
struggle because they operate in a vacuum.
- [03:08] Qualaroo, SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys are great ways to get qualitative
- [03:38] 30 or more responses
will serve as enough data to be actionable.
- [04:15] User
Usability Hub are great tools.
- [04:37] Make sure the person
testing is your ideal customer, otherwise, the data won’t
- [05:16] That’s it for
- [05:22] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: