Sep 8, 2018
In episode #769, Eric and Neil
discuss which social network is the best for video. Tune in to hear
which network you should be focusing on.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Which Social Network Is The
Best For Video
- [00:45] There are so many
- [00:54] Twitch is now one of the main networks along with
Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- [01:25] Eric got more views on
LinkedIn than he did on Facebook.
- [01:40] Neil thinks LinkedIn
performs the best for video, because they want it more and promote
- [02:02] However, you shouldn’t
limit yourself to LinkedIn.
- [02:20] You have nothing to
lose by posting to a site that doesn’t have your ideal
- [02:35] The content repurposing
framework is a good model for this.
- [03:17] Even if you are in B2C,
there’s nothing wrong with uploading to LinkedIn.
- [03:31] The CEO of
Cheddar is great at uploading tons of video
- [03:50] Just keep uploading
anywhere you can!
- [04:10] YouTube drives
long-term traffic, so don’t forget to post there.
- [04:50] Even if your YouTube
numbers are smaller in the short-term, they will grow larger in the
- [04:55] That’s all for
- [04:59] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: