Nov 19, 2019
In episode #1206, we discuss the
content that you want to keep updating. Start by identifying those
posts that have experienced a drop in traffic and rewrite them to
align with current topics and trends. Tune in to hear all about the
new Clickflow feature that will help you to track down decaying
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Which
Pieces of Content to Update.
- [00:29] The benefits of
updating your content.
- [01:14] Writing four to five
pieces a month and having a team to update three a
- [01:34] Why writing every day
is difficult to sustain.
- [02:01] Using Google Search
Console to see which of your posts dropped in
- [02:35] Sending poor-performing
pieces to be rewritten.
- [02:55] The new feature in
Clickflow to track decaying content.
- [03:34] Why you want to track
the efficacy of what you are doing.
- [04:10] When to update video or
- [04:37] Paying attention to the
content that is labeled with a year and the most popular
- [05:13] That’s it for
- [05:16] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: