May 25, 2019
In episode #1028, we discuss
what tasks you can outsource. Tune in to hear the easiest and
smartest things to outsource.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Which
Marketing Tasks Should You Outsource?
- [00:35] Once you start to have
consistent content and tone, then it’s time to hire
- [01:13] Neil outsources
- [01:48] He also outsources
- [02:15] His team also brings in
experts just to fine tune their processes.
- [02:50] You should outsource
not to save money, but to get high-quality work.
- [04:10] In some cases, video
editing may be something you can outsource.
- [04:30] Though Eric would like
an in-house graphic designer, that’s something else you can
- [04:42] That’s it for
- [04:47] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: