Sep 3, 2018
In episode #764, Eric and Neil
Discuss whose advice you should follow. Tune in to hear how you
know who to trust.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Which Marketers Should You
- [00:45] Take what most people
say with a grain of salt, until you've tested out the
- [01:05] Until you run tests,
you don’t know if a tactic will drive results.
- [01:40] Podcasts and books are
great for ideas.
- [02:25] If someone gives you a
tactic and it works, you can begin to trust his or her
- [03:03] It’s not about the
person, it is about the strategy.
- [03:24] A Canadian SEO gave
Neil a 40% increase in search traffic. However, the other advice
wasn’t helpful and didn’t work.
- [03:55] Neil knew there was a
risk in working with this company, because only one piece of advice
- [04:35] You have to be
open-minded when listening to advice.
- [05:29] That’s it for
- [05:33] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: