Mar 30, 2019
In episode #972, we discuss the future of podcasting.
Tune in to hear where we think podcasting is going next.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: Where Podcasting is
Luminary is a company that is trying to
be the Netflix of podcasting.
- [00:55] Their at the stage where they are producing
their own shows and they charge a subscription fee.
- [01:15] Podcasting is becoming a maturing
- [01:45] Neil thinks podcasting is heading towards
full integration into daily life.
- [02:30] He thinks it will integrate with Alexa and
other smart home devices.
- [03:15] Mary Meeker does an internet trend report
- [03:45] There is a gap in monetization for
- [04:15] Anchor allows you to make podcasts and
- [05:02] AI isn’t where it needs to be yet, but it
will soon be advanced enough to know when you want to listen to
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:20] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: