Oct 10, 2016
In Episode #71 Eric and Neil highlight where marketing efforts
are wasted. They’ll teach you the tools, techniques, and strategies
to avoid that waste and minimize costs.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: Where are most people’s marketing
- 00:41 – You don’t need a big marketing team
- 01:24 – Look for contractors
- 01:36 – Hiring too many full-time people can slow down the
- 02:14 – Outsourced doesn’t completely mean overseas
- 02:49 – You have to be strategic in marketing
- 03:23 – Don’t over extend yourself
- 04:12 – Design related elements sometimes waste too much
- 05:08 – Don’t dedicate everything to a specific marketing
- 05:36 – Budget out how much money and time you want to
- 05:48 – Try things but don’t forget to track!
- 07:54 – Make sure you’re tracking the right stuff
- 08:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- A big marketing team is not always necessary.
- Marketing requires strategy—if you don’t have strategy, don’t
- Try and test LOTS of different marketing techniques, but ensure
you’re tracking the right data.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.