Aug 17, 2019
In episode #1112, we discuss
where digital marketing is headed in the future. Tune in to hear
how you can prepare for the changing landscape of digital
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The
Future of Digital Marketing
- [01:00] The offline and online
world are merging.
- [01:10] There are smart
refrigerators now and your oven may be able to help with recipes in
- [01:30] Smart homes are
becoming more common.
- [01:33] The Harlem Globetrotters parent company is doing a partnership with the
- [02:24] Zero-click searches are
continuing to increase in frequency.
- [02:45] Optimize your titles
and meta-descriptions to help with voice search.
- [04:10] If you get ahead of
this, you will be ready when it is the dominant search
- [04:32] That’s it for
- [04:36] To attend our Growth
Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short