Apr 16, 2019
In episode #989, we discuss
where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think
are the most important facets of content marketing.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
Where Content Marketing Is
Heading in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] As of a year ago, Neil
starting writing blog posts again.
- [01:10] People used to post
content just on their website.
- [01:25] People will now start
to post in multiple locations.
- [02:05] You can’t just rely on
social media channels, you have to take an omni-channel
- [02:25] Referrals are a great
way to do link-building.
- [03:25] Translations of your
content helps build traffic.
- [03:40] Infographics will boost
- [04:05] There are so many
countries you can target, so translations will help you expand your
- [05:30] Someone who reads your
blog is 74% more likely to convert.
- [06:15] Just create more
- [06:18] That’s it for
- [06:58] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: