Aug 29, 2019
In episode #1124, we discuss
when you should start using a new social network. Tune in to hear
when you should leverage a trending new social network.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: The
Right Time to Jump into a New Social Network
- [00:34] TikTok is a new social network that has taken
- [00:45] It’s easier if you’re
an early adopter, but if you have the money, wait for the new site
to establish itself.
- [01:15] Just because
Snapchat is popular, doesn’t mean you can go in there
and figure out how to monetize.
- [02:35] Neil’s rule of thumb is
that if a social network has less than $1 billion market cap, he
doesn’t pay attention to them.
- [02:50] Social networks are
based off of user growth, not actual value.
- [03:15] If the network is
growing and they are being talked about, look into it.
- [03:45] TikTok’s current
revenue is well into the millions.
- [03:47] That’s it for
- [03:50] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow
your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short