Apr 15, 2019
In episode #988, we discuss when
you should quit. Tune in to hear when and why you should give up on
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
When you should
- [00:35] Many putting suck at
- [00:54] Whatever doesn’t help
Neil’s core business, he doesn’t focus on it.
- [01:15] If you aren’t getting
any traction, don’t drag it out.
- [02:00] Set “go” and “no go”
- [02:38] When Eric got his start
with the senior living business, he and his partners eventually
started working on other things.
- [03:07] They mutually agreed to
shut down their joint venture.
- [03:51] If you are not
passionate about your venture, shut it down, because you naturally
won’t invest time and money into it.
- [05:10] People who make money,
don’t jump around.
- [05:25] Find the one thing that
will work well for you that you can be passionate
- [05:55] That’s it for
- [06:21] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: