Apr 7, 2019
In episode #980, we discuss
whether you should ignore SEO. Tune in to hear if you should ignore
SEO when building a business.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
When You Should Ignore
- [00:54] Maybe you shouldn’t do
SEO in the beginning if you have investors.
- [01:15] Paid ads may work
faster and better in the beginning.
- [01:55] If you don’t know which
keywords to use, you won’t get results right away.
- [02:55] Once you know the right
keywords and how to convert organically, that’s when you can focus
- [03:20] It takes a long time to
get rolling with SEO.
- [04:20] If you cut corners and
decide you want to pay for cheap links, you will handicap
- [04:50] SEO has gotten tougher
- [05:05] Consider your long and
short-term goals before diving into SEO.
- [05:20] That’s it for
- [05:45] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: