Apr 16, 2020
In episode #1354, we talk about
when you should go beyond basic SEO tactics. This means creating
things like tools and widgets, using some helpful plugins, posting
linkable content and more! Tune in as we unpack the ways that you
can take your traffic and reach that much further with these
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When to Go Beyond Basic SEO
- [00:35] What
do we mean by the term 'basic SEO tactics?
- [01:01] A
great SEO plugin for WordPress that you should be
- [01:20] Going
above and beyond what everyone else is doing.
- [01:55] The
power of building a tool or a widget; finding something that you
- [02:55] Linkable content; the work that goes into
- [03:29] Using
a 'power page' to up your ranking in many different
- [04:10] Transcribing and translating content to reach
- [04:36] Updating old content to keep it alive and
- [05:08] A-B
testing your title tags for increased traffic and more
- [05:29] Using
FAQ Schema and covering all your bases on Google.
- [06:14] That
is it for today!
- [06:17] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
All in One SEO
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: