Nov 20, 2020
In episode #1566, Neil and Eric talk about the importance of
trusting your gut instincts when it comes to business. Of course,
there will always be a place for data and facts, but sometimes
making decisions based on what you feel intuitively can lead to
great outcomes as well. To hear more about trusting your gut, be
sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Trust
Your Gut in Business.
- [00:33] What ‘trusting your gut’ actually
- [00:57] Eric’s decision to buy a magic site in
his early 20s and the mistakes he made.
- [01:40] You have to be good at vetting
potential partners and not just rely on your gut alone.
- [02:22] Neil’s take on when to trust your gut
and when not to.
- [03:03] How experience can help sharpen your
- [03:52] Find the balance between having a
beginner’s mindset and leveraging your experience.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: