Oct 5, 2018
In episode #796, Eric and Neil
discuss when, if ever, you should give up on a lead. Tune in to
hear how you should proceed with sales.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
When Should You Give Up On A
- [00:35] Once people opt-in,
Neil “sells them” right away.
- [01:20] Neil’s Sales Team will
reach out a couple of times, schedule a call, see if they are
qualified, pitch the customer, and then try to close.
- [01:50] If a lead reaches out,
get them within the hours, but ideally within 5
- [02:02] Once you get on a call,
follow up within three business days if you don’t close over the
- [02:22] Stagger your
communication, so you don’t badger people.
- [02:38] Texting works and
people tend to respond better to that.
- [03:14] Most sales teams have
found that if you call within the first five minutes, you will
double your revenue.
- [03:55] Acceptance rate from
webinars are 100%.
- [04:20] Don’t give up on a
qualified lead until they tell you to beat it.
- [05:05] If you want to call
within one minute, get autodialers.
- [05:27] That’s it for
- [05:30] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: