May 5, 2019
In episode #1008, we discuss
when it’s the right time to go omni-channel. Tune in to hear when
you should leverage an omni-channel approach.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: When is
it the Right Time to go Omni-channel?
- [00:40] We’ve talked about the
rule of 7 before.
- [00:54] Attention spans are
- [01:15] You need to be visible
in different areas,
- [01:25] Some people in Japan
listen to MS on YouTube and that’s when we realized we had to focus
more energy there.
- [01:40] If you are just
starting out, don’t take an omni-channel approach. Focus on one
- [02:40] You can no longer put
all your eggs in one basket in order to grow.
- [03:05] Every channel is
saturated, so it’s better to leverage all of them.
- [03:30] Apple started with the
Mac, then branched out into other products, once they were
- [03:54] That’s it for
- [04:17] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: