Mar 31, 2019
In episode #973, we discuss what
the ROI of a live event is. Tune in to hear what you can expect to
get out of throwing a live event.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What’s the ROI of a Live
- [00:45] We’re throwing a live
event in June.
- [00:55] It costs roughly $20-30
a head to do an event the right way.
- [01:25] Since we’re not
charging for the event, we aren’t making money.
- [01:40] People say if you
charge, 40-50% of attendees will not show up.
- [01:50] People will pay and
- [02:57] Sponsors are how you
can make a profit.
- [03:50] Either ticket sales or
sponsors will cover your costs.
- [04:15] Our goal isn’t to make
- [05:02] Clarion is an events company that goes around buying up
- [06:08] That’s it for
- [06:12] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: