Sep 8, 2019
In episode #1134, we share the
key differences between short 10-minute and long 45-minute podcast
episodes. While longer episodes are great for running ads, they are
much more time-consuming than the shorter episodes that require far
less preparation. Tune in to hear the pros and cons of
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:26] Today’s topic: The
Difference Between A Short 10-Minute and Long 45-Minute
- [00:36] The characteristics of
a long and short podcast.
- [00:58] The primary factors to
consider when choosing between the two.
- [01:45] Why longer episodes are
best for ads and an example of someone who does it
- [02:11] Being ready to do much
more prep work with 45-minute podcasts.
- [02:53] How we get topic ideas
for this podcast.
- [03:13] Considering your
audience and presenting them with a choice between the
- [03:43] Why you should not
change the format of your existing podcast.
- [04:05] That’s it for
- [04:10] To stay updated with
events and learn a new way to grow your business, go to the
Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: