Jun 21, 2020
In episode #1420, we lay out
some of the ways that marketing has changed since the lockdown. We
have been indoors for a few weeks now this has produced many
opportunities for doing things in new ways. From shifts in
messaging to lower marketing standards, lower costing ads, and
sweeping up recently laid off talent, you’ll hear some of the main
trends by tuning in!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What’s Changed in Marketing
Since the Lockdown.
- [00:53] How
previous marketing campaigns shut down or shifted their
- [01:18] Fewer
businesses bidding for ads has brought the cost of paid ads
- [01:55] Shifts
in how/how many podcasts are created due to higher time
- [02:32] Standards about how polished marketing has to
be are getting lower.
- [03:04] Sweeping up all the talent that has been laid
off if you can afford it!
- [03:35] That’s
it for today!
- [03:36] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: