Sep 15, 2020
In episode #1505, we share what you should stop doing to become
a better marketer. Once you have reached some level of success, be
sure to build out your team so that you can scale your business.
Tune in to hear why you should quit micromanaging people and being
cheap when it comes to hiring talent!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Stop
Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:39] While you should try new things, don’t
try every tactic under the sun.
- [01:17] Why it is imperative that you only
have one north star – one goal.
- [02:05] Advance beyond being a top performer
by scaling and building a team.
- [03:11] Stop micromanaging your team and
hiring people that need to be micromanaged.
- [03:53] The high price of being cheap when it
comes to hiring people.
- [04:40] Why you should exchange your long-term
goals for short-term ones.
- [05:32] Short-term tactics will help you
achieve your long-term strategy.
- [05:58] That’s it for today!
- [06:00] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: