Sep 14, 2020
In episode #1504, we discuss the most important things you
should start doing as a marketer. The key is to keep testing and
experimenting with new things and to stay at the cutting edge by
surrounding yourself with others in the marketing space. Tune in to
hear how making time for strategizing and thinking can be a
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Should Start
Doing As A Marketer.
- [00:47] The value of going live once a week
and testing new channels.
- [01:10] Why you have to constantly try new
things to keep improving.
- [01:26] Hear about sprouting your content and
an example of how it can be done.
- [02:11] Sprouting is a way of getting the most
out of your efforts.
- [02:30] The best marketers read the top
marketing blogs for at least an hour a week.
- [03:04] Create or join a peer group or
community such as a mastermind.
- [04:09] Avoid drowning yourself in too much
but keep learning and experimenting.
- [04:26] The importance of blocking time out to
strategize and think about things.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO)
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: