Mar 23, 2019
In episode #965, we discuss what
you should do when you get complaints about your product or
service. Tune in to hear how you should handle negative
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What You Should do When People
Complain About Your Product or Service
- [00:38] It’s a good thing when
people complain, because you get more value from this kind of
- [00:59] Look for recurring
feedback, because then you know it’s an actual issue and not just a
- [02:05] Sometimes, people will
complain, but it won’t make sense to address it.
- [02:30] Solve the problems that
a majority of the complaints are about.
- [02:54] Eric likes to send NPS
- [03:00] His team uses
- [03:28] Neil likes
- [03:45] SurveyMonkey has
built-in feedback tools.
- [04:00] Complaints will humble
you and make you better.
- [04:15] Speed is the key to
responding to issues.
- [04:30] Show people that you
are proactive and respond swiftly, so they hold a higher opinion of
- [04:37] That’s it for
- [04:49] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: