Mar 15, 2020
In episode #1322, we share
advice for dealing with declining traffic. While the volume of
traffic varies from month to month, there are means of ensuring
that your traffic increases steadily over time. Tune in to hear how
you can learn from your competitors and why you have to compare the
performance of your different channels.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What To
Do If Your Traffic Keeps Declining.
- [00:30] While traffic is not
always steady, it should not be declining for months on
- [00:54] Don’t fret: declining
traffic is a common problem.
- [01:01] Use Google Analytics or
Google Data Studio to see which channels are
- [01:21] If your traffic is
going down but your revenue is growing, there is no
- [01:47] See which of your top
posts are losing traffic and take action.
- [02:04] Keep your top pages
fresh by adding some new content to them.
- [02:37] See what your
competitors are doing and experiment with new
- [03:33] Compare the channels
that are performing well with those that are not.
- [04:04] Consider hiring an
agency that specializes in traffic.
- [04:36] Send out a survey to
test the popularity of your content.
- [05:47] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: