Dec 17, 2019
In episode #1234, we talk about
the lessons you can learn from the Tesla Cybertruck! Recently
unveiled by Elon Musk and Tesla, the Cybertruck has been a huge
talking point, with its unique design and grand claims, in our
conversation we unpack the marketing lessons that are illustrated
by the unveiling and preorder process. Tune in to hear all about
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You
Can Learn from the Tesla Cybertruck.
- [00:33] What is a
- [01:39] The unveiling of the
Cyberturck and the question of its windows.
- [02:40] Tesla's marketing
strategy and the competition they set up.
- [04:12] Perception is
everything, choose what you portray carefully!
- [05:25] The image of the
Cybertruck and the impact that something that distinct
- [06:00] Knowing your audience
and pitching to them directly.
- [07:39] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: