Jan 3, 2019
In episode #886, we discuss what
you can learn from the Chinese. Tune in to hear why “copying” isn’t
a bad thing.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What You Can Learn From the
Chinese About Business
- [00:35] Eric has been reading a
- [00:54] As China was becoming a
big world power, they had a lot of catching up to do when it came
to the internet/technology.
- [01:15] So, there was a lot of
- [01:28] Look at what other
people are doing and out-execute them.
- [02:05] Copying caught them up,
but now they are the innovators.
- [02:20] The Chinese don’t just
work five days, 9-5.
- [02:35] If you love what you’re
doing, you won’t get burned out.
- [02:50] You don’t need a
- [03:10] The Chinese work
9am-9pm, 6 days per week.
- [03:33] Eric and Neil work 7
days per week and they don’t get burned out.
- [04:15] Even in America,
copying is becoming more acceptable.
- [04:45] All the apps with
“Stories” copied Snapchat.
- [05:25] Noah Kagan copied a lot
- [06:00] WeChat is a powerful
- [07:03] Leverage the best
concepts and apply them to your business.
- [07:26] That’s it for
- [07:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: