Jun 27, 2020
In episode #1426, we get into
the lessons to be learned from ‘internet marketers!’ We give you
our definitions of what internet marketers are, list some unusual
but successful online marketing innovations, and drill down on the
concept that you shouldn’t get stuck in the tricks you know! Tune
in and learn about keeping an eye out for what’s working and
adapting it for your own use!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What You Can Learn from
- [00:38] Eric’s
definition of internet marketers involving a willingness to
experiment and more!
- [01:24] Neil’s
definition of internet marketers: anyone who tries to market a
- [01:57] How
internet marketers come up with innovative ways to sell
- [02:46] Paying
attention to innovative strategies that internet marketers use
- [03:06] Remembering not to get stuck in your ways;
observing new techniques.
- [03:39] Webinars, book funnels, upsells, downsells,
checkout bumps - they all work!
- [03:54] Using
techniques that work to make more money to spend on
- [04:07] The
biggest impact driver is being creative; observing Russel
- [04:54] Remembering to keep your eyes open and
- [05:30] Ryan
Deiss’ advice to learn from unethical strategies and make them
- [06:13] That’s
it for today!
- [06:14] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: