Feb 18, 2020
In episode #1297, we ask what
works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There
are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate
marketing, from very general to very niche. We recommend erring
more on the side of niche, for SEO and customer retention. Tune in
hear the benefits of specialization and becoming an
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What
Works Better for Affiliates? Niche or General News.
- [00:35] Some examples of
affiliate sites and what they do.
- [01:34] The conversion impact
of niche websites and becoming an authority.
- [02:52] People like
specialists; do not try to be everything to everyone.
- [04:02] Broader is not better,
specific sites do better on search engines.
- [04:29] Building a brand in
order to generate revenue.
- [05:02] That is it for
- [05:04] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: