May 29, 2019
In episode #1032, we discuss
what you should look for in a link builder. Tune in to hear what
you need to think about when hiring a link builder.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: What
Should You Look For in a Link Builder?
- [00:36] You need content and
links to succeed.
- [00:55] So, look for a good
- [01:00] If they aren’t good at
writing convincing copy or even selling themselves, they won’t be
- [02:00] If they can't
articulate their process or if they don’t have one, you will have
- [02:27] Eric would also want to
know which tools they use.
- [02:55] When link-building you
are leveraging tools and processes. If they can’t leverage tools,
they will prove inefficient.
- [03:53] Ask what the most
impressive thing they have done is. It will illustrate what they
deem impressive and also show you more of their work.
- [05:00] It’s important to know
open and response rates.
- [05:32] That’s it for
- [05:36] We are almost at
capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check
out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: