Oct 8, 2018
In episode #799, Eric and Neil
discuss expectations for SEO within the first 30 days. Tune in to
hear where your site should be after 30 days.
Eric and Neil have committed to
throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once
Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take
action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Expect From SEO
In The First 30 Days
- [00:35] If you are doing it
yourself and you’re changing things every day, you should see an
uptick in impressions.
- [01:08] If you are using an
agency, in the first 30 days, there will be a lot of planning and
- [01:22] Within 90 days, you
will see a change in impressions.
- [01:40] Eric has a cool webinar
about his product “Clickflow”.
- [02:24] A lot of established
companies suck at SEO.
- [03:12] When Eric started with
SEO, he had a site called “Light Show Videos”. He also had a site
called, “How to Get rid of Pimples”.
- [03:22] He wrote content and
didn’t see any progress in the first 30 days. After 90/120 Days, he
started to see improvements.
- [03:48] Patience is
- [04:23] Over time, SEO has
- [04:45] Overall, you need 2
full years to get things rolling.
- [05:07] Within the 2 year mark,
you start to see growth. Then, by year 3 people really grow or
- [05:44] That’s it for
- [05:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: