Sep 17, 2018
In episode #778, Eric and Neil
discuss what you should do with your keywords that rank in the
middle, but not the top of the first search page. Tune in to hear
how you can improve your rankings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Do With Your
Keywords That Rank on The Middle of Page 1
- [00:44] Adjust the title or
- [00:55] Clickflow is a tool that will help you adjust the title
- [01:20] Go look at the content
that ranks above you.
- [01:33] See what they are doing
that you are not.
- [02:25] Stone Temple did a case study on keywords, how they rank,
and if they matter.
- [02:54] When it comes to
Google, user experience and link-building matters.
- [03:25] Everyone thinks the
best way to rank for keywords is to get the sites that link to your
competitors, to link to you.
- [03:34] The best link is the
from the exact page that ranks for the term for which you would
like to rank.
- [04:44] If you have something
that already ranks well, chances are that that page ranks for a
bunch of other keywords, as well. Use clickflow and find which
keywords are getting impressions. If you don’t have those actual
keywords on the page: add them!
- [05:32] That’s all for
- [05:35] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: