Sep 16, 2018
In episode #777, Eric and Neil
discuss what you should do with blog posts that generate traffic
and no revenue. Tune in to hear what you can do to turn things
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
What Should You Do With Your
Blog Posts That Generate Traffic And No Revenue
- [00:40] Neil has tons of posts
that rank, but they aren’t what his clients are looking
- [01:04] You can put in
affiliate links or promote other products and services, which will
help generate revenue.
- [01:20] Eric’s friend ranks for
a page that is about a product or service he doesn’t offer, so he
goes to a company that does offer that service and charges them to
rent the page.
- [01:45] You could partner with
someone else who has the ideal audience.
- [02:38] A relevant pop-up can
- [02:50] Pop-ups can help you
- [04:14] It is important to
create a process to be on top of redirecting traffic, so that they
don’t just bounce.
- [04:45] Nurturing customers is
- [05:00] When you have a
business development relationship, it can be an amazing fit that
allows you to not worry about taking on more work.
- [05:54] At the end of the day,
business is a people game.
- [06:05] That’s all for
- [06:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: